● CNC-350 How to adjust brake motor shoe gap (clearance) avoding noise occuring
Please refer to solution as below steps:
- a) Press F6 parameter setting
- b) Press F5 Goto parameter then input 3422
- c) Then you can see If the spindle brake open , Please set 1 Yes and press Emergency stop button together Then you can open the brake under stop status
- d) Please use 0.25mm name card to test the brake shoe gap (clearance) * refer to attached photo.
- e) If the clearance too big or too small , You just adjust outside 2 nuts to adjust the clearance (gap) at 0.25-0.30)
- f) Adjust 3 screws at equal status then fix the two nuts well.
- g) Check spring force (From shoe case end surface to nut end about 22.0mm ,Adjust 3 springs at same conditions.
- h) Test run the Ram run , If OK. then set parameter back to 0
- i) Finish the adjustment.
Refer to below video : How to adjust brake motor shoe gap(clearance) avoiding noise occurring. :