Most operators use our Graphic programming function (F3) to edit slotting program. The G/M code program is only for special slotting purpose. We suggest to use our F3 Graphic program function to generate slotting program , It’s easy and save time.
If you really need to use G/M code to edit program, the procedure is as below:
- Press F2 program then press F1 New file, input new file name then press enter to enter G/M code program edit screen.
- Input G code M code as usual CNC machining center but notice Slotting machine can’t use any G code except G00 , G04, G90, G91. Operator need use our Slotting G marco G200 , G200.1 , G201 , G201.1 , G202 ,G202.1 etc... ,M code can use M03 Ram run, M05 Ram stop, M30 program end.
- After finished G, M code program, you can call your G , M code program via F2 program/F8 file manager / move cursor to your program then press enter.
- Press F4 monitor to ready auto slotting cycle.
- The Auto tool relief function control by parameter 3405, If you had set value in it, the auto tool relief function will work , If you would like to stop auto tool relief function, you just input parameter 3405 value = 0
- Hereby we enclosed one G, M code program sample for your reference, Note: M80 control slotting feeding only at top position. Usually, our G slotting code already includes M80; however, for safe you can add M80 again before start slotting.
We suggest you to send us your job for our reference, maybe it is no need to use G, M code programming, use our standard F3 Graphic program edit function is OK. Then you can use it and get program easily, no headache about complicated G, M code program.
Please see attached PDF information.